Cambridge Closing Date: 2020-11-27 Ref: NTXQS542217
Following an internal promotion we are looking for an Engineering Manager to join both the engineering team and site management team here at Linton. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of engineers across the site ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is carried out effectively as well as ensuing any reactive maintenance is conducted efficiently with the minimum of disruption to operational requirements.
Reporting to the Site Director the successful candidate will have a full understanding of engineering challenges within a manufacturing environment, ideally within the food industry and be knowledgeable and skilled from both a mechanical and electrical perspective. The willingness to take a hands on approach when required is essential. Strong team management skills are a must as are excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively multi task.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.