Eye Closing Date: 2023-02-01 Ref: PILTK840630
BQP part of Pilgrims Agriculture
Logistics Co-Ordinator (Maternity cover)
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Supply team to assist with the admin and logistics operations to ensure a smooth supply of pigs and ensure clear and accessible paperwork is in place for all pigs processed. This is a 12-month fixed term contract to provide maternity cover and is based from home.
Hours of work will be 6.00am to 11.00am Monday to Friday, however there may be some flexibility with this to suit individual needs. For the initial training period you will need to be office based and have some flexibility on the hours worked.
Providing administration support to the team, you will:
• Assist with the efficient and smooth delivery of pig deliveries to Pilgrim’s abattoirs.
• Be responsible for ensuring all delivery documentation and paperwork is correct and complete for delivery to site.
• Updating and notifying abattoirs of changes to deliveries, ensuring that communication is appropriate and effective and timely.
• Ensuring paperwork for assurance/exports is kept up to date and accessible on the Sharepoint system.
• Engaging and dealing with suppliers and haulers on an ongoing basis, supporting the maintenance of strong relationships.
What we are looking for
You will be a collaborative team player with high attention to detail and accurate data input skills, be a confident communicator, able to deal with multiple channels of communication and problem solve.
The ability to work autonomously and flexibly is essential, as is excellent time management and the ability to work under pressure. You must be highly organized and methodical have excellent attention to detail
Knowledge of Excel and experience of the livestock industry would be advantageous but not essential.
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Competitive Salary, Life insurance and Pension
• Wellbeing programme and Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Discounts programme
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience within an industry leading agricultural business that offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a supportive work environment then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.