Corsham Closing Date: 2023-06-02 Ref: PILFO860030
We have an opportunity available for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work as part of our Engineering team.
– Continuous goal zero downtime
– Root cause analysis of breakdowns and action required
– Ensure all equipment is maintained regularly as determined by the site PPM schedules
– Providing an efficient response to breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency
– Actively seek improvement opportunities to further develop the efficiency and productivity of the business
You will hold an electrical qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be 17th edition certified. You must be an excellent fault finder and have strong mechanical skills with a good working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC’s. You will be expected to accurately record all maintenance work using our computerised maintenance system so strong computer skills are a must.
The role is crucial to the efficient running of the site and therefore you will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills when liaising with internal departments and external contractors and have a flexible and proactive approach to ensure the overall needs of the business are met.
Ideally you will have direct experience working with food processing and packaging equipment, however familiarisation training on this specialist equipment can be provided for the right candidate.