Wirral Closing Date: 2021-01-28 Ref: PILFM575425
We know about food!
Pilgrim’s Pride is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We are looking for hygiene operatives at our site in Bromborough, reporting to the Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for;
Ensuring all nominated areas and equipment are cleaned safely following SSOW & SOP’s.
Achieving the required Hygiene standard in a timely manner in accordance with the site Hygiene plan.
Playing a key role within the hygiene team, ensuring that you work productively and efficiently with a strong team work ethic.
Previous Hygiene experience, within a food manufacturing site. (Desirable).
Keen attention to detail.
Our people really make the difference
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.