Redruth Closing Date: 2022-07-08 Ref: PILNO769123
Salary 11.02 per hour plus additional benefits package
We are looking to recruit a QA Operator on the day shift who will play a key role in dealing with any production issues on the site.
If you are able to demonstrate a consistent level of accuracy in practical & methodical processes, we can additionally train you in this role
The suitable applicant will be required:
• To carry out a range of manual tasks and activities and ensure all tasks are finished within the required time frames
• To carry out delivery and Good In checks
• To audit and monitor processes making recommendations for any adjustments necessary to achieve product and process specification and procedure
• To eventually gain a working knowledge of all products produced site wide and the procedures that surround that production and the paperwork that relates to them
• To input data as required by department needs
• To ensure product safety and quality meets specification and procedure
• To perform all aspects of on line checks of product, packaging, labelling and procedure ensuring compliance with specification.
• To routinely check factory paperwork and report/action issues efficiently
• To carry out gas analysis on packaging and completing of relevant paperwork
The successful applicant will either have:
• Previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or food related industry, OR
Demonstrate an aptitude to be trained into this role, with the aim to be,
• Be fully competent in completing all QA fuctions
• Be familiar with HACCP and know all CCP’s in site operations
• Ability to communicate at all levels and is computer literate
• Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Be able to complete all paperwork with 100% accuracy
• Show commitment to their role through timekeeping and attendance, and have a great “can do attitude”.
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food, exceed many recognised industry standards, we care about our people and offer an excellent package.