Redruth Closing Date: 2022-05-27 Ref: PILAU750929
(Day shift) 08.00am – 17.00pm , also
(Day shift) 09.00am – 18.00pm
£11.02/HOUR plus Additional Benefits package
We are looking to recruit a QA Operator on the day shift who will play a key role in dealing with any production issues on the site.
The site is operational 5 days a week; therefore a flexible approach is a must to ensure that a consistent level of service is provided to all departments and shifts.
The suitable applicant will be required:
• To carry out a range of manual tasks and activities and ensure all tasks are finished within the required time frames
• To carry out intake checks
• To audit and monitor processes making recommendations for any adjustments necessary to achieve product and process specification and procedure
• To maintain a working knowledge of all products produced site wide and the procedures that surround that production and the paperwork that relates to them
• To input data as required by department needs
• To ensure product safety and quality meets specification and procedure
• To perform all aspects of on line checks of product, packaging, labelling and procedure ensuring compliance with specification.
• To routinely check factory paperwork and report/action issues efficiently
• To carry out gas analysis on packaging and completing of relevant paperwork
The successful applicant will:
• Have previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or food related industry
• Be fully competent in completing all QA fuctions
• Be familiar with HACCP and know all CCP’s in site operations
• Ability to communicate at all levels and is computer literate
• Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Be able to complete all paperwork with 100% accuracy
• Show commitment to their role through timekeeping and attendance, and have a great “can do attitude”.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 13th May 2022