Redruth Closing Date: 2022-05-27 Ref: PILXV750699
PM Shift – 15.30pm – 00.30am
£11.44 per hour, plus Additional Benefits
We are looking to recruit a QA Operator for the Technical department who will play a key role in maintaining an efficient running of production lines on the site.
The site is operational 5 days a week; therefore a flexible approach is a must to ensure that a consistent level of service is provided to all departments and shifts.
The suitable applicant will be required:
• To check and monitor processes making recommendations for any adjustments necessary to achieve product and process specification and procedure
• To Maintain a working knowledge of all products produced site wide and the procedures surrounding that production and the paperwork that relates to them
• To Input data as required by department’s needs • To ensure product safety and quality meets specification and procedure.
• To be fully competent in completing all QA fucntions
• To perform all aspects of on line checks of product, packaging, labelling and procedure, ensuring compliance with specification
• To routinely check factory paperwork and report/action issues efficiently
• Carry out gas analysis on packaging and completing of relevant paperwork The successful applicant will:
• Have previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or food related industry
• Used to working under pressure
• Be familiar with HACCP and know a CCP’s in site operations
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Be able to complete all paperwork with 100% accuracy
• Show commitment to their role through timekeeping and attendance, and have a great “can do attitude”.