Redruth Closing Date: 2022-07-08 Ref: PILFP769192
AM Shift 05.30am – 14.30pm, Salary 11.02 per hour plus additional benefits PM Shift 15.30pm – 00.30am, Salary 11.44 per hour plus additional benefits
We are looking to recruit a QA Operator for the Technical department who will play a key role in maintaining an efficient running of production lines on the site.
If you are able to demonstrate a consistent level of accuracy in practical & methodical processes, we can additionally train you in this role
The suitable applicant will be required:
• To check and monitor processes making recommendations for any adjustments necessary to achieve product and process specification and procedure
• To Maintain a working knowledge of all products produced site wide and the procedures surrounding that production and the paperwork that relates to them
• To Input data as required by department’s needs
• To ensure product safety and quality meets specification and procedure.
• To be fully competent in completing all QA fucntions
• To perform all aspects of on line checks of product, packaging, labelling and procedure, ensuring compliance with specification
• To routinely check factory paperwork and report/action issues efficiently
• Carry out gas analysis on packaging and completing of relevant paperwork
The successful applicant will either have:
• previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or food related industry
Demonstrate an aptitude to be trained into this role, with the aim to be,
• Able to working under pressure
• Be familiar with HACCP and know a CCP’s in site operations
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Be able to complete all paperwork with 100% accuracy
• Show commitment to their role through timekeeping and attendance, and have a great “can do attitude”. As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food, exceed many recognised industry standards, we care about our people and offer an excellent package. If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.