Cambridge Closing Date: 2020-12-10 Ref: PILRH564083
We are looking for a Site Hygiene Manager to join the team at Linton. Reporting to the Technical Manager the successful candidate will manage a team of night shift and day shift cleaners, working collaboratively across all areas to ensure all areas of operations and facilities are maintained and cleaned to the exacting standard required within the industry whilst absolutely adhering to all health and safety processes and procedures. You will understand the technical requirements associated with this role and be responsible for ensuring all associated records are maintained and accurate for audit purposes.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of BRC and other industry requirements and actively strive to exceed these by demonstrating continuous improvement in ways of working and best practice. Excellent team management skills are an absolute must as are great communication skills.
We value our workforce and are fully committed to developing our people and allowing them to show their full potential. If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.